Art of the impossible Paul Hyland
Paul Hyland is an exceptional magician in Dorset, based in Blandford Forum, who works in the UK and abroad. He and his partner Jana also present Baffling Blandford, a summertime Sunday-afternoon magical walk in their home town (new season will be launched in 2018).
Paul was the sole magician at PepsiCo’s banquet for Tony and Cherie Blair in Venice. He helped re-launch the Croydon Park Hotel, London. He entertained Richard E. Grant and other guests at Jasper Conran’s birthday party. He has made magic in the hands of Seamus Heaney, Ronnie Corbett, Henry Kissinger, Fiona Waters, Julian Fellowes, Michael Heseltine and many, many young party-goers and brides and grooms.
Paul is a member of Equity, the Magic Circle and the International Brotherhood of Magicians.
If you need a wedding magician in Bournemouth, a corporate magician in Poole, a party magician in Salisbury, a restaurant magician in Weymouth or a banquet magician in Christchurch, be sure to find out what Paul Hyland’s Art of the Impossible can offer (links at top and bottom of page). Paul can provide the perfect magic act for your event – contact Paul to discuss the magical entertainment you want.
He and his wife, Jana Bundy, a magician from Arkansas USA who specialises in ‘a little levity’ and mindreading, make a great team to enhance any event.
- Cabaret Magic – cool stand-up magic for shows and dinners
- Party Magic – laughter and mystery guaranteed for festive occasions
- Table Magic – an intimate arena for the miraculous, a theatre of astonishment
- Banquet Magic – a unique mix of cabaret and close-up magic
- Wedding Magic – delightful entertainment designed to suit your big day
- Magic for Anniversaries – magic to enchant old friends and special guests
- Walk-around Magic – powerful mix’n’mingle magic for receptions and bars
- Restaurant Magic – entice customers on slow days, enchant them on busy days
- Corporate Magic – magic means business, promotes profile in trade shows
- Business Breakfasts – Paul’s magic redefines occasions, gives them a rare buzz
- Trains, Boats, Planes – magic to travel by: destination deception!
- Baffling Blandford – the summertime town walk with Jana and Paul
Paul entertains in many venues, whether it’s a Devon country house, Venetian palazzo, private home in the UK or US, theatre, village hall, hotel or classy restaurant.
He is a creative mind, valued by his colleagues for making magic entertaining and entertainment magical! He has lectured to magicians around the UK, including the Magic Circle, and in the US. His expertise is matched by his personal skills which make the parties he entertains truly memorable.